By Various Authors, 1983. Soft Back, 27pp.
97 in stock
This book is a short guide to Malone House in four parts. It gives a brief history of the owners and the house from 1606 to 1976, when tragically it was destroyed by fire; it then gives us a tour of the subsequently restored building and a history of its setting, Barnett Demesne.
This is a delight of a guide with a demonstrable affection for its subject.
|Dimensions||15 × 0.3 × 21 cm|