The Covid-19 guidance page is provided as a source of information including general government advice, response from heritage organisations located or working in Northern Ireland. It also includes links to consultations and surveys relating to sectoral response, links to further assistance including funding and ways to facilitate heritage activity and learning from home. The UAH Covid guidance page is accessible here.
- Update on Funding for heritage organisations in NI affected by Covid-19:
National Lottery Heritage Fund: Heritage Emergency Fund.
- grants of between £3,000–£50,000 are available from our £50million Heritage Emergency Fund
- grants of between £50,000–£250,000 will soon be available from the Heritage Emergency Fund
- the £1.2m Digital Skills for Heritage initiative
- bespoke support via our local teams and specialist network of mentors
- enterprise development and business support programmes – more information soon
Regular updates from Ulster Architectural Heritage regarding our opening and operations will continue to issue directly through our news section, social media platforms and directly to those signed up to receive updates from UAH by email.
Subscribe here. Or support us by becoming a member here.
Back to News