Corporate Membership- Annual Renewal at £100/£250
Corporate Membership- Direct Debit at £100/£250
The simplest way to sign up for a membership is through Direct Debit. This allows your subscription to renew automatically each year and helps us to reduce our administration costs; allowing more of your membership subscription to go directly to supporting the society’s activities. Corporate membership allows a full team of up to 10/ over 10 staff members to avail of membership benefits.
With Corporate Membership you will receive:
- Regular news and events information
- Baseline advice and guidance on architectural heritage matters
- 25% discount on UAH publications
- 15% off bookings with the Irish Landmark Trust
- Members’ discount and priority notification and booking for UAH events
- A FREE listing on the Traditional Skills Directory*
- Discounted advertising rates in printed programmes**
- Invitations to participate in and attend FREE trade events
*If applicable (you are a company specialising in architectural conservation) **Subject to programming
If you sign up for Gift Aid, for every pound you give us, we get an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue; helping your subscription to go further. You must be a UK taxpayer and pay sufficient tax to use Gift Aid. For example you must have at least £9 deducted at source through income or capital gains tax during the current tax year.
You can see full terms and conditions of membership here.