Notice and Agenda of the 24th Annual General Meeting of the Ulster Architectural Heritage Society at 7:00pm on Monday 25th April 2022.
UAH Chairman Dr David Johnson will join us to give the guest lecture entitled ‘En Route to World Heritage: The Story of Gracehill.’
This meeting will be held in the Old Museum Building and also online via Zoom. Please note which ticket you require when booking.
Members only. Book tickets here.
The annual and financial reports will be sent to all attendees in due course.
In order to help us manage the meeting, members are asked to submit any questions about the annual reports and accounts, or submit any other matters of business by email to [email protected] or by leaving a message by telephone to 02890 550 213, no later than 5pm on Friday 22nd April. A response will be made available at the meeting.
Alastair J Rankin
- Notice of meeting
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 23rd March 2021
- Treasurer’s report & Approval of Accounts for year ended 31 December 2021
- Chairman’s Report
- Election of Committee and officers
- Appointment of Examiners of accounts
- Any other notified business
Back to News