Joint Membership- Annual Renewal at £50
Joint Membership- Direct Debit at £45
The simplest way to sign up for a membership is through Direct Debit. This allows your subscription to renew automatically each year and helps us to reduce our administration costs; allowing more of your membership subscription to go directly to supporting the society’s activities. Joint membership allows two people living at the same address to become members, saving £15 on having two individual memberships.
With Joint Membership you will receive:
- Regular news and events information
- Baseline advice and guidance on architectural heritage matters
- 25% discount on UAH publications
- 15% off bookings with the Irish Landmark Trust
- Members’ discount and priority notification and booking for UAH events
If you sign up for Gift Aid, for every pound you give us, we get an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue; helping your subscription to go further. You must be a UK taxpayer and pay sufficient tax to use Gift Aid. For example you must have at least £9 deducted at source through income or capital gains tax during the current tax year.
You can see full terms and conditions of membership here.