Awards Entry Form
Heritage Angel Awards entry process is simple, and should not take long. Please read the instructions before proceeding to the form below:
The Heritage Angel Award Categories are as follows:
- Best Rescue of an Historic Building or Place (under £2M)
- Best Major Regeneration of an Historic Building or Place (over £2M)
- Best Contribution to a Heritage Project by Young People
- Best Craftsman or Apprentice on a Heritage Rescue or Repair Project
- Best Research, Interpretation or Recording
Before you complete this form please make sure you have:
- Category or categories you would like to enter
- Name and address of project
- At least three photos of the project
- A short summary of why you are nominating this project
- If you are nominating someone, their permission to pass on their contact details
Please complete the entry form below.
If you need to save the form, and continue later you can do so at the bottom of the form.
Personal information gathered for the Angel Awards is processed securely by Ulster Architectural Heritage and successful project details are held on our systems for a period of eight years.
Please read our Award Criteria and Guidance before completing and submitting this application form. They include: