A list of sources of information for the heritage sector, and those interested in heritage in Northern Ireland in relation to Coronavirus Covid-19. Compiled by Ulster Architectural Heritage with reference to similar UK wide information made available by the Heritage Alliance, here.
Please note that this list will be updated regularly, but is not exhaustive. Other important, up to date and/or relevant sources of information or advice may exist elsewhere. If you would like to provide information for consideration on this list please contact us at [email protected]
To go directly to the Ulster Architectural Heritage update on Coronvirus Covid-19 click here. For information and advice from government and other organisations working in the heritage sector, see below:
- grants of between £3,000–£50,000 are available from our £50million Heritage Emergency Fund
- grants of between £50,000–£250,000 will soon be available from the Heritage Emergency Fund
- the £1.2m Digital Skills for Heritage initiative
- bespoke support via our local teams and specialist network of mentors
- enterprise development and business support programmes – more information soon
If you have any links to guidance or support that you would like to be considered for inclusion here please email [email protected].
Last updated 14th May 2020.