The 23rd Annual General Meeting of the Ulster Architectural Heritage Society
March 23 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Notice and Agenda of the 23rd Annual General Meeting of the Ulster Architectural Heritage Society at 7:00pm on Tuesday 23rd March 2021.
PLEASE NOTE – Due to Covid-19 it is not possible to hold an actual meeting and at the same time comply with the Government’s guidelines concerning meetings. The UAH Committee has therefore agreed that the meeting should be a virtual meeting via Zoom.
Members only. Booking is essential. All attendees will be issued with a link by email to enable them to join the meeting.
- Minutes of the AGM on Tuesday 23rd June 2020
- Approval of Accounts for year ended 31 December 2020
- Report on the activities of the Society since the last AGM by the Chairman
- Election of officers and members
- Appointment of Ross Boyd (Belfast) Limited as Independent Examiners for ensuing year
- Approval of amendments to the Articles of Association
- Any other notified business
- Access Information
UAH uses zoom as its digital conferencing tool (www.zoom.us). Access to the AGM requires advance booking via our website at www.ulsterarchitecturalheritage.org.uk/events. Once you have booked, a confirmation will be emailed to you with instructions. The Meeting Controller will manage all entrants in order to ensure an adequate connection for participants, thereby ensuring a suitable video feed without interference or excess buffering. Zoom allows interaction amongst all participants, which we will manage accordingly. We will ask that all microphones are muted unless speaking to the meeting. We will explain arrangements in greater detail with your booking confirmation. Please remember to give any comments or questions in advance.